It’s Farmers Market season! Here are some great recipes you can make with the fresh food from your trip to the market!
Helen’s Rad Radish Dip
- 1 bunch radishes
- 8-oz package cream cheese
- 1/4 c (or more) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp minced garlic (or 2 cloves, minced)
- 1/2-1 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 2-3 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- Any other herb you think might work!
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Remove stems, rinse, scrub (if necessary) and quarter radishes (can cut into more pieces for the larger ones.) Lay on prepared baking sheet and place sheet in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until they start to turn translucent
- Using a food processor, blender, or immersion blender, combine cream cheese and roasted radish chunks. Add yogurt until desired consistency reached.
- Add Italian seasoning, salt, garlic, and basil, or whatever other herbs you’ve chosen.
Adapted from Biting the Hand That Feeds You