Submitted by Michelle Bohanec
*Note* The ingredient amounts reflect the fact that this salad was prepared for a large amount of people. Serves approximately 20-25 people.
- 750 grams bite sized pasta of your choice
- 1.5 lbs cherry tomatoes, halves (growing in the garden!)
- 1.5 cups string beans, cut into 1 inch pieces (growing in the garden!)
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced radishes (growing in the garden!)
- 3 green onions, chopped (growing in the garden!)
- 1 cup from herbs, chopped - basil, parsley, chives (growing in the garden!)
- 3/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
For the Dressing:
- 5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup avocado oil***
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain, rinse with cool water and let cool.
- Boil chopped string beans until tender crisp (2-4 minutes), or desired doneness. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Combine all the ingredients, top with dressing and mix well. ENJOY!